Rafter Centres are designed to ensure a clear air path between roof underlay and insulation at all types of eaves.
Universal rafter trays which adjust to the correct roof pitch and can be used in new-build, or in refurbishment without disturbing the roof covering.
- Provides guaranteed actual ventilation opening of 25,000mm²/m.
- Do not affect the slating /tiling process.
- Unique cross strengthening ribs on rafter trays prevent the underlay from sagging and blocking the airflow.
- Reduce the risk of cold bridging by enabling insulation to be laid right into eaves.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Quick and easy to install, with no special tools required.
- Suit standard rafter spacings.